Speedy...

well, well...i received a mail from an old friend who obviously has been busy reading my blog. He was very interested to read about my love life. He liked the entrys with our personal sms to each other. I dont remember the last time when i published some of them. Been some time. So since speedy asked to read a few new of them i searched my phone to share a few more lovely sms with you that were sent to me by my sexy, romantic man Scott...

08.04.06

You are the woman i care deeply about.
The woman whom i consider the best thing that has ever happend to me.
Stop being so cynical and treat this as a compliment that i want someone
there to protect you while i can´t.


07.05.06

I love u too Angel. Really i do. And i don´t even have to fuck you
to tell you that !

11.05.06

I saw it everyday.
Everytime i went to your blog.
It was there.
And in that time we werent together, i went there.
A lot.
Just to see what u were doing. If u mentioned me at all.
And it was always there. Will never forget that.

09.06.06

I wanna tell you to do all these things for me but its not right.
I am becoming obsessed with you. And your body.
I´m so in love with you i want more.
You are the one i have been waiting for all my life.
I have finally found you.
And now i am pissed i cant have you.

17.06.06

Your body is perfect for me.
There is more of you to love.
Perfect. Your body gets me horny. Those big boobs.
Gorgeous Arse.
Just thinking about kissing ......(censored)
is setting me off again.

13.07.06

I am not just your boyfriend anymore Angel !!
I am more than that.

13.07.06

There is always something that has to keep you from me.
Never an opportunity for us to have as much time as we want together.
And you wonder why i am so intense.It´s because there is not enough hours in the day for me to be able to be truly happy. I don´t like it when you´re not there.


So, there you are. A few more examples why Scott captured my heart. He is not perfect but who is??
I hope u all have fun reading those romantic messages and you guys take the time and write your partner one. It will be appreciated. Believe me!!

Everything will be fine

Angie

No comments: