Whats new...

I got a mail asking what´s new with me and of course scott since we both been quiet.
Everything is going fine between us.
He is busy working and this week he has his darling kids for 4 days, wednesday till sat or sunday. Scott is keeping me busy and we grow closer as every day goes by. We are growing closer every day. We find out new things about the other partner and we get to know what we want and dont want. I havent talked about it cause i didnt wanna bore u guys with how happy we are. He is a caring, loving, charming man. And he is MY MAN!!! Yeah i am happy.
We have our ups and downs and we work it out. Thats how u do it right?
We feel lonely without each other. Simple things hurt. But it keeps us going. We enjoyed our time when he was at his mums and had time to cam with me. Seeing me on cam made him the happiest camper. So to all those who wanna see us apart, duuuhhhh.

We been busy watching Soccer. Germany is out. YEAH!! I hope Portugal makes it. Would be a nice surpise.

Friday night we leave for Vienna. My man is sad already and i havent even left yet. I hope he will be ok. We will talk, but not as much as now on a daily basis. I am so looking forward to it.

I stepped in a little broken glas piece today. I walked barefoot outside. Sabine tried to get it out but she couldnt get it. so i had to go to the doctor who kinda operated it out. My foot is ok now. Can walk again.

I wish u all a nice summer!!! We definately enjoy summer time.

Everything will be fine

Angie

No comments: