Hey there ...

Hey everyone...sorry i haven´t been on that much lately... life is keeping me busy...but you all know what i am talking about huh... days go by so fast... julias bday has passed...she is becoming a wonderful young lady... but hard to handle sometimes... puberty sigh... i have to learn many things too... how to treat her and not always to jump at her, reminding myself that her hormons are at fault... grrrrr... today is thursday... weekend is here...thank god... its getting cold... just smsd scott but i guess he fell asleep infront of the idiot box... he had night shifts all week and it was too hot to sleep during the day... poor guy... i had a strange dream last night... Jaiveer tried to call me... i answered the phone but couldnt understand what he was saying... then there was scott... he ripped my pics up saying he doesnt need them anymore... he doesnt wanna kiss me anymore... he stopped doing that a long time ago... yelling at me to stop asking him stupid questions he doesnt wanna answer... what a stupid dream... sighhh... yesterday i spent the whole afternoon in a workshop sitting beside our major... oh man... that irritated me... i dont like that man... but i get good in faking laughs when he makes stupid jokes ... i am not a good politician... too sensitive i guess... cant lie... julia went iceskating... she has her first big english exam tomorrow... there is a big pressure on her cause she is the only one who spoke english already.. she has since growing up... she speaks english, spanish and german... she is very talented... i am proud of her...her english teacher knows me... tries to talk in english with me everytime he sees me...

No comments: