Julias B-day !!!!

Oh man. My girl had her 11th bday last thursday. She is growing up so fast. She is a young lady now. I am missing my lil girl. sigh...

We had a busy bday. Lots of people came to see her on thursday. But her bday party with her girls was yesterday. She had a sleepover bday party with 7 of her friends and i tell u i am so so so tired and just wanna sleep. Lots of girls in puberty... what did i think of??? i fell asleep around 1 am after that who knows what happend. Well they were all still here when i woke up so it was ok i guess lol. Scott called b4 i fell asleep to say night so i had a nice comforting sleep.
I dreamt of him. He took me in his arms and i felt so secure. I looked at him and was just happy. The odd part was that Sabines friend Thomas appeard in my dream too. He drove by in his truck and i told Scott : look theres thomas! that was it. Strange huh. But all i can remember is this warm and secure feeling being in his arms. Oh i wanna go back to sleep !!!!!!!

No comments: