wearing: black skirt and a oliv sweater
Drinking: should drink coffee...lots of coffee
Feeling: tired, tired oh yeah and tired
Missing: Scott... so much... as always sigh
Last talked on phone to: Scott... he called to wish me a good night
This morning i : ... woke up happy cause of my wonderful dream
I wish : ... i had a cleaning maid when i see the afterparty mess !!!!!!!!
Laughed last with:... Sabine, looking at some funny articles in the newspaper
I am gonna : ... learn the Italian method ;-P
ate last : cake, choclate cake yummy mmmmmhhhh
had to smile when : ... i read chups email. Hey there chup if u read this... nice to hear from you!


I have to answer here to Justin, i think thats your name? To your email.
Sorry i havent been blogging that much. I promise to be on here more often now. But to your request, i talked with scott about it and i know blogging our personal Sms was always very popular. But to impress your girl you should use your own words, thats a message from Scott to you. As much as he likes to help you, but his are just for me. I think if u look inside your heart you will find the right words for your girl. I wont post any right now. My man wrote them just for me. Maybe some time later and maybe some from me to my baby? U can email me and tell me whats up in your relationship. I will answer you, it´s all good.

No comments: