Heya...

hey everybody... sorry i haven´t been blogging so much lately... i got ya emails and i will try my best to be here more often... i know ya all interested in whats going on in my life... well here a short summary cause dinner is finished and i am damn hungry... a´right...he he

First of all HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY to PJ !!!!!!!!!!!!!
where are you man? i have tried to call ya many times... i am really worried now? can you just give please me a lil sign to know that you are still alive???

Then...

Happy Valentines day to all of ya! and most to my man Scotty... WE made it again... one more year....
HAPPY SECOND ANNIVERSARY MY LOVE!

WOW... two years... we are damn good, aren´t we baby... yay for us... still love you with all my heart...

then... hmmm.... i was in vienna for a week... absolutely love the city... had a blast and we didn´t wanna leave :(

And...

next tuesday is my B-day !!! yay .... partyyyyyy..... it´s my bday... let´s party... yay....

Everything will be fine....

Angie

No comments: