My birthday...

my birthday... let´s party.... yay ya..... it´s my bday....wohoooo.....
so i am a year older... doesn´t feel different... i am still a sexy big boobed bitch ( like my man calls me ;-) yup ) ... my bday was filled with lots of fun and good friends coming over... we sang ... we laughed... we drank... and we made a lot of silly pics...
first one to celebrate was my sexy man scotty... and when i woke up in the morning i had a nice lil chat with Teena... yup yup my man is sexy and darn HOT !!!...;-) @ Teena... got lots of calls during the day... Byron took me out for lunch... he bought me a cake so i won´t have to bake one ... what i never do at my own bday... no way... Scott was cranky and ... hmmm GRRRRR....it´s my bday... let´s party... we went out... since it was last day of carnival... but darn it was so boring everywhere... places closed or empty... people drank since yesterday and i guess we missed the hot spots... but we had lots of fun and i enjoyed my Day!!!!!!!!!

A Big thank you to all my friends...

Sabine... hab dich lieb ,
Silke, sabine, Byron,Julia my big girl, Andi ...sexy hat, Manfred, Marcela, Claudia,
Renate, Gabi, Alex, Sylvia, Bruni, Sami... and all the people i forgot..
sorry.. still got a lil hangover....

mwahhhh....

everything will be fine

Angie

No comments: