ok ok....

ok ok...u buggin me cause of Karen... i know i gotta finish the story.. ok... i cant remember how i ended my last karen post... didnt know you were so interested in this story...

so... i met this cute guy... madness... an aussie bloke... we had a lot of fun online... we grew to be close friends... we talked about quite a bit... but he forgot to mention karen... i had no idea... i knew his brothers and he took me to that chatroom but i instantly got bombed out... i had no idea at that time that it was karen... scott never told me...

he let me believe everything is ok...we messaged each other when we were about to go on to talk to... we were very comfortable with each other...we started a close friendship... everything was going fine....

i thought... till that day when i went to his room and i got slaughtered...i had no idea... can you imagine ?... no you cant... i couldnt either... i went in there and they attacked me... why? i didnt know... she said scott is her man and i should stop stalking him !!... i couldnt understand... me stalking him?... i was so confused... i asked scott to tell me what is going on... but he was quiet...he watched them cussing at me... saying things that were untrue... i didnt understand and i left...

i was devastated... i cried and called him on the phone... he didnt answer.. i tried to message him...he didnt answer... all i wanted to know was why? WHY?

was i so wrong? ... he played me all this time?... how could he tell them i was stalking him?...
i was so down and i couldnt believe it... i had to think he was lying to me... all the things he said... the promises he made... i opend up and i got hurt... my own fault i guess...

i had people there to catch me... even scotts own bro brendon was there for me... we kept contact and he cheered me up... we did it behind scotts back... i didnt want scott to know i was talking to brendon...

i never got hurt like this... even brendon couldnt explain... so i thought ok... karen gives him what he wants and needs and i am not the one...

till the day...

we started talking behind karens back...he couldnt explain why he did what he did... i still couldnt understand....

we agreed to be friends.... we kept contact... not online anymore...

about 2,5 years ago our contact got closer... he decided to win my heart back... i wasnt ready...
i couldnt forget what he did...

he explained... he told them i was stalking him to protect me from them... he was scared they would hurt me... WTF!!! how could that protect me??

he didnt know why karen got a hold of him... he wanted to protect what we had and paniked... gosh

i was the only one that was hurt...
yeah he lost me but i guess he wasnt too serious being with me...

so... he worked hard...
did a lot of talking...
did lot of loving...
he showed his true self...
i always knew was there


he is such a wonderful father... i fell in love with a wonderful man called scott missen...
he showed me who he really was... and it worked...

yup... guess thats the story... i made it quick and without too many details...

No comments: