Happy valentines day!

Hey ya all !
Happy Valentines day to all my dear ones!
Sorry i haven´t been on blogging... hope u can forgive me?
So much to say but when i finally sit here nothing comes out.
So... the weather is wonderful here... lol
Talked online to aims today... always a pleasure! And thank u for the nice flowers! hugs!!!!
Private life is still the same... single and enjoying it... not hurting B along the way i hope !
I am so sorry darling i really do love u! Brave of you to be in love with me ! wondering all the time why? what is so special about me?

sorry to the ones that sent me mails about that one person... i wont talk about that person here anymore... he is in my past... please respect that!

Valentines day coming up... spending it alone or with friends ! Hey... that´s a wonderful feeling... i know i will never be alone ! I do love em all !

Am talking to Mustafa online as i blog this... he really cracks me up...hello to you mustafa!
Wondering where Jai is... don´t wanna contact him... maybe get him in troubles with his gf!
i just have to be patient i guess! Grrrr....

Gonna go now... take a nice bubble bath and wishing that certain somebody will call me!
maybe if i think about him very much --- thinking thinking thinking--- call me call me call me---miss u miss u miss u--- hope it works...

A WONDERFUL VALENTINES DAY! to all of you!

Everything will be fine

Angie

No comments: