Monday morning....

monday morning... oh i should have thought twice about coming on... is there anything good about monday mornings?
so i come on... *** messages me saying sorry about the mail... i think to myself... what mail? i havent been looking at them and i ask her why??... so she comes out its a message from scott... so my day goes sour... i tell her i dont want to read any message from scott since i dont want to hear what he has to say... i think he has enough to do with his new relationship.... WHY ME?

so i sent him private messages? not since we BOTH talked to each other and he said he never turned off his feelings and i will always be a part of his life and he will ask kylie about it... Yeah right....
I TOLD HIM NOOOO.... i wouldnt want an ex gf in my life either.... since then... well a merry xmas and that was it... we always tried to stay friends but it´s not possible with that man... how can one man destroy so much? everybody kept telling me he is not good.... why do we girls never listen?

so i think about it and i look at my phone checking my last outgoing sms and see he was in my last sms list i sent out to all my friends saying thank u for the bday wishes.... oh my... my mistake... i didnt even realise it.... gosh what a drama... i already deleted all his contact infos online and since today his phone number too.... so he got a sms that 20 other people got too... wow he must feel so special!!!! sorry if that caused troubles but that man doesnt mean anything to me anymore!

so i never even read that mail... logged on and instantly deleted it.... i just got over a fight when B saw that "message" from scott to me... which i knew wasnt from scott... i ignored that message and i will ignore anything else that has to to with him... as i told teena... i dont wanna talk about that man.... and this posting will be the last....

i called B asking if he is ok with me talking about my anger about scott and he said yes....
i wish the both of them good luck... and god she will need a lot of it!

i please ask u to not ask me any q about scott or anything else that has remotely to do with him!

i have a man now who stands up for me... who is truthful... not a coward.... stands to his word... makes me laugh and is all the things scott wasnt... I love u B !


i am too much of a lady to really say what i think about him now!
Just so sad he managed to pull everything to the bad side!
Good luck scott and his gf! hope he finds what he needs so much and i wish her lots of strenght and endurance!
End to this story....
glad to go home today falling into the arms of a real man!

Everything will be alright

Ange

No comments: