Reality check........

what the hell is wrong with me???? i am so ugghhhh lately..... fight with B.... and i know he is right....it started out of something stupid but he brought so much other things in i knew would come up sometimes.... yeah why cant i commit to him???....what more do u need?... a guy that loves and adores u... was beside u through that Scott shit and stayed and now???....flowers... romance....gifts....making love....feeling loved.......would somebody kick my butt please???

Photobucket

met another guy who is totally different than B... how could i ever let somebody else get to me?... but did he get to me yet? i am seeing all these signs....depressed.... wanting to end life at once cause of broken heart.... ring a bell?... is sensitive and needs a stronger partner......ding ding???....loves kids.......ding ding ding.....is romantic and would say all the things u need to hear........ding ding ding diiiiiiiiiiiiiiing....so what the hell is wrong with me??? can somebody tell me?
What more can B do for me than he already did? uh i love u more than u love me... yeah right i heard that before..........i need a reality check....badly...........

what is wrong with me.......feel empty and powerless.....:(

No comments: