What was that again?

uuhhhh... all day i get ideas what to blog but then i forget to write them down and now i sit here and... blank... hmmm

well.... ok...

somebody asked me if him and me could encourage each other to lose 5kg so we both would look hotter ( and NO it wasn´t B)... WTF? never ever has a guy asked me that... what makes u so sure u would be the first and survive it? a friendship is all we share ! gosh... in todays society it´s so hard for girls to grow up... i would just lose weight if i want or my doctor tells me so... but a guy? NO !

B never asked me... he loves me the way i am! maybe i should really give him a yes??

arghhh now a funny thing that i just remembered... my ex hubby asked me last week if i believe in reading out of hands... what does the future hold for u? lol... well... i said i don´t ... and he told me a friend or whoever did that to him and told him he will get a problem with his ex wife? ME? really? wow ok... i was laughing so hard... and then he said he will have a problem with my bf... blonde, blue eyes and a good job!!!! YES YES YES LOL... now all i need is name? address? location? lol so freaking funny....

Julia got a 2+ in her math exam...missed a 1 by just 1 point... so proud of her!

me ... i am tired , tired, tired... have a doc appointment tomorrow but probably no time to go there sigh.... lost too much blood i guess... feeling weak lately

so... i gotta... finish work, reading mails, call B! get some TLC?

Aims.... hope u feel better soon! hugs girl!

Everything will be fine
Angie

No comments: