ya ya friday la di da....

la di di la di da.......... it´s TGIF.......la la la if i lay here.......lad di di .......(dancing around)..... will u lay next to me......... la la la........oh not good ....headache........lol
so.....that means tomorrow is saturday.....and that means......THOMAS!

singing a Linkin park song... forgot the title......SABINEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! she is our Thomas dictionary and news letter lol

today we are going to the theater.... am so looking forward seeing herbert up there.... he always cracks me up...... hope Andi will like it too... he complained about me taking another guy instead of him last time.......well......here we go.....ur turn Andi! lol

am still feeling sick...

Seif keeps asking me why.... oh well i cant say that here but seif........ i don´t know? my magic? lol


everything will be fine

have an awesome weekend

Angie

No comments: