Sooooooo cold.....

its so cold !!! i swear it is.... i wear so much clothes.... stripping for Brian? nah... he would fall asleep before i reach my bra lol he he .... surprise Aims got up for some air lol.... was really happy talking to her... she´s been M.I.A for some time now... but hey i´d be the same freshly in love... glad i could talk to her.... whenever she is happy i am ... so we are all good....
ouch fingers getting real cold typing here.... drank so much tea i have to go pee all the time arghhh.. but that means rip off all the layers of clothes ... hell what am i talking here? lol sorry... well everyday problems in cold austria here...

we had a holiday yesterday... Andi came over... he ate so many cookies ... i was happy to see them go :P
sorry baby.... we had a great time talking bout personal matters... he cracks me up at times
our friendshíp reached a new level and i love it!!!

Brian is back at work... means he will be lost too !!!
he wants me to come visit him next month for my bday.... ya know what u gotta do darling!!!

Sabine was over this morning for a short visit... she is still sick ... poor darling... they have both been sick lately... this weather sucks... snow is good but not these freeezing temperatures!!!!

But i got jason to keep me warm!! awww.....

sending u all warm thoughts!!!
warm me up people!!!
everything will be fine
Angie

No comments: