And then she'd say, it's Ok, I got lost on the way
but I'm a supergirl, and supergirls don't cry.

I heard this song this morning... a song i used to love... a song somebody played when i entered his world... when i entered his life... wonder if he thinks of me... i pushed him away... he knew me so well... why are we doing the things we do? why did i do those things? why did i say those hurtful things to him? when i close my eyes i can still see the painful look in his eyes... the look when i said things just to hurt him... i can be such a bitch at times... i wanted to protect myself... but from what? from being loved?

All i have to say to you and u know who u are... I am really sorry! i didn´t mean to hurt you. I didn´t want to break ur heart. I am sorry.

so how u are all doing? i saw Danny saw Jason in Singapore. I AM OFFICIALLY JEALOUS!
gosh Danny.... but i am so glad i got u to go ;) so all my babbling about jasons music and how talented he is worked lol

i do hope i get to see him too. my friends said they got tickets to see the sold out concert. pretty expensive ones. but they arent here yet so i am not getting my hopes up.
i am glad Danny had the pleasure to see this talented man perform. i am sure he had a blast.

Jason still gets me through days and nights. Just knowing what his music means to him makes listening to it more fun and exciting.

hey tomorrow is womens world day !
celebrating all those beautiful heros of everyday life. we are all heros in our own way!
it´s the little things that count!
here in austria all women can use railway for free.. so we gonna hit the train and make a nice trip to innsbruck... i´ll post some pics for u... if i dont forget lol

You can tell by the way, she walks that she's my girl
You can tell by the way, she talks that she rules the world.
You can see in her eyes that no one is her chain.
She's my girl, my supergirl.


so with this song i will leave into the weekend!
everything will be alright!
Angie



No comments: