hey ya all!!!!!! how are u doing? was the weekend ok? missed me? lol
i had an interesting weekend... and due to some well... circumstances... i was online sunday morning... i never am... so i log on and i see........ JAFFFYYYYYYYYYYY!!!
my dear dear dear friend Jaff! a guy so close to my heart... he is just the warmest nicest guy i have ever met. Know him since... hmmm how long? is it 8 or 9 years? and that got me thinking of Jason Mraz. Don´t know why i did.. honestly... so i asked Jaff ( yeah i know u all will laugh but i did... ) ... jaffy... do u know jason mraz? and he answered... no... oh wait... i interviewed him ... cool guy!
Me.......... :O:O:O:O WHAT?
JAFFFFFFFFFFFFFYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!

you all have to know jaffy is a journalist. travelled all world. interviewed many people. but now Jason!!!!!!!!!!! and he told me what i already knew...jason is a cool guy. sighhh jaffy.... why didn´t we talk earlier... you could have given Jason my phone number lol damned
but its all good... i calmed down .... breathe angie breathe.....

it´s wonderful i got to talk to jaffy... a very wonderful man... married to lovely woman who had some major health problems... and when he talked about it i just knew why he is so close to my heart... he loves his wife so much.... and i know they will get through it and come out of it stronger!

to jaffy ! want u to know that u mean heaps to me and to julia too... we have to activate the post card sending again... she loved her post cards from uncle jaffy! ur a wonderful guy and it shows... my love to u and ur wife.... hugs ( ur fave waste of time ;) )

and to that... a bit of Jasons wonderful music... "LIFE IS WONDERFUL" ... isn´t is ya all!!!!



It takes a crane to build a crane
It takes two floors to make a story
It takes an egg to make a hen
It takes a hen to make an egg
There is no end to what I'm saying.....



a HUGE HUG and hello to Pj!!!!! miss u around PJ! really do!!!!

everything will be fine
Angie

No comments: