Day 17- Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why

i thought about this. and after dismissing a few ideas. i think i go with the first person that came in mind. My man. Yeah sounds maybe strange to you but i wanna see 1 day through his eyes. Feel what he feels. So maybe i can figure out why i am the one for him? why he adores me so much. loves me without fear.
i can accept all that but with some changes coming up for me... i feel something brew inside of me... i cant name it yet.... i am heading for something.... maybe the big 40 in a few years?
no clue... well i can honestly say i have never had a man love me like he does.... men loved me in many ways... and i always have been loved... but he is just so different... i am everything to him... and wow...can be overwhelming at times... so ... i would like to slip into his skin and find some things out .. wohooo

everything will be fine my darlings
Honey

No comments: