Our wedding song !

Hello my darlings! 
how is ur weekend going? hope u are smiling !
as my man takes a sunday nap i am here online listening to 2 Mraz songs back and forth...
"all u need is love" and "this is what our love looks like". Both i am considering as our wedding song.
And i cant decide !! 
so i think i will use them both. hope my friends play their part !(i already warned them ;) )
ever since i saw this scene in my all favourite film "Love Acutally "... i just lovvvveee this film, but i diiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssliiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike Keira (for me she is just not present in that movie !!!) 
i wanted that scene in my wedding !
Now can u imagine.... the Voices of Prayze as choire
Jason Mraz singing the song
The Grooveline Horns
sighhhhhhh
a girl can dream cant she ??
i will manage to get a similar set up somehow ( Jason are u willing to sing???)
i like the way they point at them when they sing love love love...
thats what its all about





so lucky me (lucky us mraz fans ) jason is covering the Beatles song right now and i am loving it !
he is spreading love !
i already posted that vid (scroll down to listen to it porfavore )
now the second song, thank you to fellow mrazketeers over at twitter and especially
 Turquoiseluna (she gifted me with several possible links and never gave up ;) ) is a new Mraz song. 
I instantly fell i love with cause i can feel the song "this is what our love looks like"





sighhhh... listen to the song and feel it... heavenly... i actually cried the first time i heard it... it hit home
so this will be included in our wedding ! sighhhhhhhhhh 


with love, Ines

No comments: