Lovely Autumn

Hey my darlings !
How are u doing? Are u enjoying autumn? We had some lovely sunny autumn weather and we enjoyed every little bit. My man is on his vacation so we are spending a fair amount of time together. Next week we are going to Vienna !!!!!!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay !
I love Vienna. It´s such a beautiful city. So full of history.
I wanna go see Frida Kalos pics ! Shopping ! Meeting friends. A wonderful week ahead !
Many pics will be taken and posted here... i promise !

My daughters bday comes up so fast. On nov 9th she will be 15 !! gosh i feel old.
Time flies so fast :((
And i keep thinking i want my lil daughter back !!!!
She grew into such a beautiful young lady. Proud mom <--------

will post again soon.. promised !



everything will be ok !
with love, Ines

No comments: