vienna calling !

helllo my darlings !
how was ur weekend? hope u are all just fine.
i am sitting in a train to vienna (got up at 4:30 am !!!!) and am happy to visit that historic city.
i always loved vienna. still do. now its vienna my man and me till sat ! yaaaaay
haven´t been there in a while.
my first visit to a mraz concert was also in vienna. didnt pay him enough attention though ... was with a date lol
but it was an awesome experience !! it was just toca and him. mraz pure !!!
my man has already fallen asleep... bless his heart. he looks so cute... aww i love him <3
we are minutes away from Innsbruck in tyrol. there will be a load of new people boarding the train.
there is already snow on the mountains. but as we get closer to vienna.... the mountains will turn into hills.

i forgot to take a book or newspaper so i am glad i got the laptop working.
have a good start into the week every one.

everything will be fine



with love, Ines

No comments: