Hairageddon ! waaaaaahhhhh

oh my oh my .... my darlings... ladies.... i am living through an hairageddon.... big time... blahhhh crisis... a hair dresser messed up my hair.... yes mam... my hair is messed up.... he is a nice friend of my darling man... and he came to visit us and he offered to cut my hair..... he always does my mans hair.... always very good... so i asked him.... do u cut womens hair too? can u?? .. he replied with YES... i asked him twice.... YES... so i let him cut my hair.... i said... just cut it back in form.. dont shorten it... he... he... heeeeeeeeeeeeee shortened it.... and aaaaaaaaand only on one side... after him busy working and cutting i went into the bathroom and.. wanted to cry... it was short on one and long on other side !!!!!!!!!!!
i instantly wanted to cry... i went back and said i didnt want it to be like that... he sat there and told me ... but that is stylish... THAT IS STYLISH !!!
i dont freaking care if its stylish ... i told u how to cut my hair... he ignores that and cuts it stylish??? am i in the wrong movie???
he saw me tearing up and i told him to cut it even
both sides
how i wanted it.... he did it a bit scared.... it was still crooked and my man started to panic too... i went into the other room and just cried... he messed my hair up.... waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah
i think i was the first customer that started to cry after his services... he was very scared lol
my man promised me to pay for a proper haircut .... but to cut it even shorter???

today i am a bit more calmed down ... thanks to a lot of mraz and compliments from my man.... hair will grow.... hair will grow... say it with me lolz
so.... i try to live with it for now... cant leave home for a few months but who cares :P
hope ur halloween was more fun !!







with love, Ines




No comments: