Tagged ... always good for a good laugh

heya darlings ! 
how are u doing? the big bday is over and we had lots of fun and made some good new memories.
my girl is 15 now sighhhh. first thing in the morning was turning on mraz. coffee and mraz. now thats a fab way to start into the day. and he brought me through the day. and.. he helped me clean up the mess today ... la la la la life is wonderful.


so today was pretty relaxed and i got to spend most of it with my man and shopping with julia.
she bought some nice high heel boots with fur on top... well the kind of boots young hip girls wear nowadays.
she has a good taste just like mommy !! but mommy doesnt wear those kind of boots anymore. flat is the way to go nowadays lolz


welllllll ... as i got some time to log on i checked into Tagged. havent been there in ages. but its always good for a laugh. u are sure to be picked up there. have the best laughs reading through my messages... wanna share some of em with u again... now remember... those are from nice honest (ahem ahem) men ... and of course they all mean what they say.... here we go....



  • Hello Lovely Angel, Wow U are beautiful, are u from a royal family? cos ur beauty can make someone believe that u're truly from a royal family. i was mad when i went through ur profile and i realized that u are such lovely queen every responsible man would wish to keep forever in his heart, and please may i know who this lovely princess is? but it will be my pleasure if ur e-mail address is given to me just for us to introduce more about ourselves. please i'll be waiting to hear ur sweet, romantic and lovely voice soon. thanks, i appreciate

  • hello my dear how are u doing? you look good and nice can you be my close friend i need a serious relationship with you do you mind.


  • hello honey, i went through your profile and i think you are a angel sent from god. i am good serious man from Malaysia and look for serious relationship. i need good wife and you are my wife i can see. i need you in my life.please answer me. skype or msn or yahoo please fast i need wife soon

  • heyy l want marriy you . Mehmet c





aiiii arent i a lucky girl??? wifey material for so many... i must be the most beautiful girl in the world. sighhhh. got a few more like these. are there really women who fall for these??? common !!!!!!!!!!!
sighhhh i fear yes. 
well i am gonna drag my beautiful self into bed now. lets see if my real life man appreciates my presence hehehe


everything will be fine my darlings










with love, Ines

2 comments:

kaywynn said...

hi honey!

i'd never heard of tagged.com before. a lot like match.com or eharmony; may have to check it out. you know, since it's good for a laugh and all. :) avokisses!

Honey said...

heya mrazgirl <3 well if u wanna get a lot of marriage proposals lol...avokisses ;)