"editors pick of the day " at Bloggersdotcom

Hello my darlings !
a happy sunspoiled Honey yells a happy HELLOOOOOOOO!!
how is everone? its tuesday and the sun is still spoiling us here with weather so warm i went to the the pool today.

ok ok my neighbour talked me into it... i would have been happy
with just sunbathing on the balcony but hey..... good to swim to get a bit in shape!
I do have to fit in a wedding dress in hmmm 
let me check the wedding counter ....
30 DAYS!!!

Oh my i blab and blab and forget to tell u exciting news..
well for me it is... 
MY FIRST FEATURE!!!
when i checked my emails (thank god for iphones lol ) 
i saw so many from bloggers... friends requests and messages on m wall....
hmmmm lil Honey thinks... what is up there?
so much blog love on one day?
then... ya....
scrolling down....
and down.....
and scrolling... 
i saw...
an email....
from...
www.bloggers.com (go check it out NOW!!!)
i am .. EDITORS PICK of the day!

yup .. yeah ... uhuhhhhh 
thank you bloggers.com!
thank you for all the bloglove that followed!






Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates profundity. Kindness in giving creates love. ~ Lao Tzu ♡




with love, Ines

No comments: