We have a date !!!

Darlings darlings how are u?
I know i have been neglecting u a lot lately but there has been so much going on!
And the most exciting news is we have a date !! A wedding date!!!!
Oh yes!! It´s June 24th 2011 ... oh yes oh yes !
After all the troubles we took a big step forward!
Now its on organising all. I can use a lot i have prepared but a few things i had to change.
Our budget got smaller with all the troubles and fees and translators we had to pay. 
We used up about € 400 already to just get to where we are now.
But hey.... that won´t stop me. I can live with a few changes. 
I got the place i wanted and it´s gonna be a fab day ! 
And ..... AND i got my wedding song!!!!! My darling hubby to be agreed that we dance our first dance to the wonderful amazing song from Jason Mraz "This is what our love looks like!"
gosh can it get any better?
I already asked my lovely mrazzzettessss to find a good version of the song for me.
My ladies are the best! (avokisses) 
Till now this is the best we could find ...... 





love love love!!!

with love, Ines

No comments: