Song of the day - song for a friend

Ciao my darlings !
I just realised it´s tuesday already and i haven´t blogged yet... so sorry my darlings

the upcoming wedding and life keeping me busy.
and... a teenage daughter !!!
oh my sighhhh
i am desperatly looking for a dj that doesn´t cost a fortune.
a few would play but i dont wanna pay € 500 
we are a small party of 25 and i don´t see why
i should spend so much. 
so i am still on the lookout.

i do have an entertainer that plays on the keyboard but .... hmmm can 
he do jason mraz songs ?? 
and that is a must!!!!!
my lovely mrazettes know what i mean.

How is your week going? all ok?
we have nice sunny weather here and i try toget a natural tan
annnddddd to loose a few pounds to get in shape
i am thinking of going swimming in the morning too..
but there is always something coming up..

 i wanna share a song today with you.
it´s one i newly discovered. it´s not that i didn´t hear it b4.
i just didnt listen to it so closely and just now that i rediscover it 
i fall in love with it...
Song for a friend by Jason Mraz
he wrote it for a friend of his who supported him way back in many ways

so i dedicate this to all my lovely friends who stick with me 
and wont run and hide when the goiing gets tough... lol





Always do what you are afraid to do.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson




with love, Ines

No comments: