Day 04 - four books

Kalimera darlings,
It´s thursday and that means
we is almost here!!! yay!!!
Hope u are all doing well!
(((hugs)))

day 04 of the challenge- four books
Oh my. As u all know by now i
love reading.
And i have so many books.
It drives my man crazy lol.
Nothing better than reading a book when
taking a bubble bath.
I end up being in there for 1.5 hours...
or more! ;)
so i try to think of 4 books that
stuck with me.
Michael Moore
I have 3 of his books.
Scary, sad, informative and
brave.
i wish the americans would 
wake up!!

It was in Oprahs book club years back
and it didnt let me go.
It took me quite a while 
to watch the movie.
I didnt wanna spoil all my
feelings for the book.
I was dissapointed when seeing the
movie, although Mrs pfeiffer was
fabulous.
but there was too much missing.
I snug in a cookbook.
I have about hmmm 3 of 
the funny sexy Jamie Oliver.
and i did try a few recipies.

oh i cried so much reading this.
a touching story. 
tragicly it still goes on.
Cruel :(



with love,

No comments: