Day 05 - five foods and T.G.I.F !!

T.G.I.F !!
It´s friday ... lookout weekend here i come!
Rainy morning but sunny afternoon!
La la la la life is wonderful.
There is a fair here this weekend.
Might be going.
My darling daughter is doing just fine!
So proud of her.

Day 05 - five food
ui i love eating. and cooking with my man.
or with friends.
Isn´t that much more fun?
Cooking with my man is my fave and
errrr sexy ;)
Fruits- freshly cut.
cold melon on a hot summer day.
strawberries dipped in choclate.
grapes, pineapple... yummy.
Fruitsalad!!!
The smell of freshly baked bread.
watering mouth.... drooling!
Icecream!
Aftereight, malteser, walnut, lemon....
since my man is in this biz
i have tasted the best!
Oh a yummy burger!
lettuce, tomatoes, onion,
a delish patty.... gosh i am hungry now!
Eggs.... sunny side up or hardboiled.
We love eggs!

gosh i am so hungry now i have to go eat now!
Stay beatiful darlings!

with love,

No comments: