Six places...

Darlings,
happy humpday ;)
Wednesday... and weekend in sight. yay!!
I know i been missing here lately but i try to 
post more often... i promise!
Welcome to all the new readers coming
from Bloglovin!
Have a seat and a cup of coffee and enjoy ;)

so ... Six places....
1. is of course HOME
home is where the heart is right? 
my home is where my daughter and
my hubby is.
we have a lovin home
and we work on it every day ;)

2.my mans chest.... yes thats
a place i am every night lol
i need to cuddle and feel him.
ya ya :P

3. Miami.... oh i love looking back on
my time in Miami. 
We were young and we had
so much fun.

4. Vienna.... oh i just love 
that old historic city.
i cant understand why my neighbours moved
away from there... i wanna
move there !!!

5. my bathtub... oh yeah.
i just looove taking bubble baths.
thats the time when i have peace
and quiet and can read or listen 
to music.

6. Jason Mraz´s Music...i love all the places
Jasons music takes me.
His talent is so wonderful and i enjoy it all 
the way.


 To deny the reality of things is to miss their reality; to assert the emptiness of things is to miss their reality. The more you talk and think about it, the further astray you wander from the truth.

Stop talking and thinking and there is nothing you will not be able to know.
~ Hsin Hsin Ming

with love,

No comments: