11:20 am...wohooooo what a day...didnt have time to blog yet.....pj my bozo ty for the balloons and clown and cake...my tongue got dusty from lickin it ....reminds me of cleaning my monitor more ofthen lol....so many calls already and visitors...already feel drunk and its just morning....and so many pms!!!!!!!
THANK YOU MY FRIENDS!!!!!! hugs and kissesssssss

deep_metrix (08:01:51): happy bday lurve
deep_metrix (08:01:55): *hugs and kisses*

*******
lovelydarlene (03:05:27): Happy Birthday GF, hugs and kisses for you Hope you have a good one.
********
rockgods1 (07:05:01): xxoxoxooxoxooxx
rockgods1 (07:05:11): HaPPy BiRtHdAy
************
thealien1977 (06:52:15): happy birthday
*********
xig_xagger (00:12:58): darling ... CONGRATULATIONSSSSS
************

and thank you for the greetings from kl 1.....SF, MARIE,PRET, HANIE,FRUITY AND SO ON !!!!

THANK YOU LARRY AND LEE AND ALL THE OTHER ONES I FORGOT PLZ DONT BE MAD I AM ALREADY A LIL DRUNK LOL

HEY ITS COOL TO BE 30 !!!!!!!!!

No comments: