TO MY WONDERFUL GF DARLENE PALMER!!!!



we know each other for quite some time now..and u know how much your friendship means to me..i can always count on you and u cant count on me.. i love your honesty ...even when i want to hear something else..and i am sooooo happy that u and brian are finally hubbie and wife..u deserve the best my lovely gf...and all my best wishes are with you!!!!! 



When things are confused

i discuss them with you until they make sense



When something good happens

you are the first person i tell

so i can share my happiness



When i dont know what to do in a situation

i ask your opinion and weigh it heavily with mine



When i am lonely i call you

because i never feel alone with you....



When i have a problem i ask for your help

because your wiseness helps me to solve it



When i want to have fun i want to be with you

because we have such a great time together



When i want to talk to someone

i always talk to you

because u understand me



When i want the truth about something

i call you

because u are so honest



It is so essential to have u in my life

THANK YOU FOR BEIN MY FRIEND!!!!!!!



I LOVE U MY LOVELY GF...and I TREASURE OUR FRIENDSHIP!!! 




click emage for full view


No comments: