SKIN ON SKIN!!! (by sarah connor)



dedicated to scott....hang in there baby..u get out of it soon..dont forget i love ya..muahs ya crazy australian



Just a little bit more love.Just a little bit more passion.This is how it should begin Skin on skin 



If you leave me now.Telling me you failed somehow.Better think it all over.Just as long as love’s around.Here’s a true romance.Be aware and take your chance.Tomorrow I’m gonna leave you.But I am here for you tonight



Every single day I want you to know My love is true.So baby let me show you what to do.

Just a little bit more love.Just a little bit more passion.This is how it should begin.Skin on skin.Just a little getting close.Just a little more affection.‘Cause I don’t think it’s a sinSkin on skin!!



Don’t you know that this game is to play Just as long as it’s time.Can’t you see that my heart’s gotta know When you’re gonna be mine!!!



So we better get it on.What is here will soon be gone.When the leaves are falling.Then maybe we could fall apart. And there may come a time When you will forget My love is true .So baby let me show you what to do!!!!



SKIN ON SKIN

No comments: