5:50 pm just finished chattin with LEE..he had to go back to work sighhhhhh....i miss chattin with him he is so busy lately... he is a very good journalist in atlanta...i like his articles...i got a lot of work done today..thank god...ystd i visited my friends claudia and thomas..to see their first born..his name is marco... a cute baby...i held him all afternoon..reminded me of when julia was a baby...now i am sure i wanna have one more child...lets see if i can find the right guy to make one lol

3 days left ....then BDAYYYYYYY....jaff just reminded me..its 6:30 pm now
jaffnoisevox: like..tho i am not ur pearl.to that i am totally resign..but to the outside world..i will not be define......
jaffnoisevox: hey 3 days to be 30 huh
jaffnoisevox:
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: yeah
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: countdown lol
jaffnoisevox: 36 hours more........
jaffnoisevox: ops
jaffnoisevox: 72 hours actually
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel:
jaffnoisevox: 4320 mins

JAFF says i am his fave wast of time *blush*..he is in aussie right now...workin on some project

At the same time BRENDON pmd me...scotts bro...he is my bimbo cyndy mate lol....we gonna hang out together talkin shit bout guys or girls and do our nails haahhaha... i forgot to mention he is my 4th fave australiannnnnn...he always calls me "darling angie" ...he probly calls all the women that ...but it sounds sweet lol..he is in love again...i wish him the best....muahhs brendon

FOR ALL THE PPL ASKIN!!!! ty for bein so caring..got a lil wishlist.......

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/wishlist/ref=cm_wl_topnav_gateway/103-2062494-4299054

wanna make me a happy girl ...buy me a toy ! grrrrrr

No comments: