luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: the point is...u dont want more
madness181_69: once bitten twice shy
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: and i forgot that
madness181_69: this is not good
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: i am sorry........i am happy for you...u made your choice ...i hope she makes u happy
madness181_69: you come on line after so long to say hello...and look what happens
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: i am sorry
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: my fault i guess
madness181_69: its not your fault
madness181_69: I am negligent in your feelings
madness181_69: I should be more considerate
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: why should u care bout my feelings?
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: its ok
madness181_69: why shouldnt I?
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: u dont love me...u dont need to care bout my feelings
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: u love karen
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: i should be more considerate....and step back and dont forget i am not the one who u love
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: i forgot for a minute....i am sorry
madness181_69: dont be sorry
madness181_69: its not your fault
madness181_69: I am the arsehole here remember
madness181_69: the one who tore your heart out.
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: u act on your feelings
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: so
madness181_69: Angie..I never want to lose what we now have
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: yeah yeah.....i understand....dont worry
madness181_69: It is unfortunate that I never considered you before I did anything else..
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: i will act as a friend and not as a woman who loves you
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: sooooo
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: how was your weekend?
madness181_69: I am feeling like a riteous prick right now
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: just face it
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: i am not the woman u want to be with
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: u acted on that
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: its ok
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: karen has it
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: i dont
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: i will try not to forget
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: and act like your friend
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: i promised we always be friends
madness181_69: what am I to say without saying the wrong thing
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: be yourself
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: are u happy when u are with karen?
madness181_69: being my self is what got me into this mess
madness181_69: yes...she makes me happy....

No comments: