oh well.....here we go again...wasnt this a nice day..till i came on.....i must be sooooooooooooooooo oh i dont know what.....well.....he hit me again...with a even bigger hammer...will i get it now?????? oh well...arent we stupid enough to believe guys.....i cant blame him....he choose her...i am happy for you scott.....and dont worry...we be friends forever.....

what else.....my mom is doing ok..loosing her hair.....i am dissapointed at jafar.....u deserted me jafar....i never thought u behaved like that....saturday i went out with andy....he took me to the movies.....we had a good time....mothers day was nice....we went to eat .....afternoon i spent on sofa cause i ate too much..sighhhhhh.......i am like a robot right now...i am functioning......i wont allow somebody close to me right now.....i dont want my feelings hurt again....scott teached me a lesson and i forgot it....but i will try my best to remember it now. i need a break

No comments: