damn that YM is giving me the creeps....it sux...i managed to talk to victor and to piau....oh he is still as charming as ever.... asking if i ever think of goin back to his tai kor.....sorry no piau...thats over and done...then i talked to jafar....wow what a guy....he would eat me with skin and hair ....absolutly all huh.....he called me the other day.....i thought cause he missed me but NO...cause i cursed him (lol when?) shezzzeeee......i cant read u jafar.....talk clearly with me lah.....i missed u too but u goddamned abandoned me mah.....and dont say otherwise !!!!!!!!!!!


and now to TOMMY.....ok tommy....asking me to marry you.....yah it flatterd me.....u ignoring my NO....hmmm slowly begins to worry me.....callin me late at night....rippin me out of my dreams about ahhmm welll some nice dream....and trying to trick me into saying yes when i am still sleepy and asking me to marry u.....shezzzzzzeeeeeee tommyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
i guess we need to have a lil talk.....one more time !!!!!

No comments: