now there i was....havin fun in kl1........there comes arab_malaysia1....long time friend...made me laugh so many times....he asked bout his kids of course...i said they are well....lol and we rocked the room for a bit.....talked to MARIE....so nice to have chatted with you marie ..hugs....then arab surprised me with a room specially created....(smile) we had some errrr interesting chat hahaha...he saw me on cam (blush)


You are in "C :1" ( )


*smartie*: ohhhhhhhhhhh
Arab in Malaysia: welcome to C world
*smartie*:
*smartie*: thank you
Arab in Malaysia:
*smartie*: the C world
Arab in Malaysia: no thank u
*smartie*: ah common
*smartie*: u had it and left me
Arab in Malaysia: what
*smartie*:
Arab in Malaysia: had what ?
*smartie*: me beside you
Arab in Malaysia: oh come here


*smartie*: your ring is not on my finger anymore
Arab in Malaysia: dont worry m not that fast
*smartie*:
Arab in Malaysia: well i am into
*smartie*: u go over 1 min now?
Arab in Malaysia: mmmm
Arab in Malaysia: well say 1 min and half
*smartie*: woawwwwwwww
Arab in Malaysia: guiness book of records
*smartie*: half min more pleasure damned
*smartie*: what have i missed
Arab in Malaysia:
Arab in Malaysia: u missed alot :
Arab in Malaysia:
*smartie*: i did?
Arab in Malaysia: u never complaint
*smartie*:
Arab in Malaysia: so what can i do ?
*smartie*: u would always shut me up

luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: ok look at my eyes and see the colour
arab_malaysia1: its not clear
arab_malaysia1:
arab_malaysia1: they look black
arab_malaysia1:
arab_malaysia1: u scared me
arab_malaysia1: sweety i know u r an angel
arab_malaysia1: but seems God didnt give u must light
arab_malaysia1: on the light
arab_malaysia1: i will speak to ur titties later
arab_malaysia1:
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: they are green
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: my eyes
arab_malaysia1: i thought ur nipples
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: nah they got other colour
arab_malaysia1: dont u have low light
arab_malaysia1: like red light or something ?
arab_malaysia1: leave that thing
arab_malaysia1: and speak up

arab_malaysia1: stop sticking ur tongue
arab_malaysia1: thanx
arab_malaysia1: i wish we didnt divorce
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: ahh too late now

arab_malaysia1: i wish u were my mom
arab_malaysia1: i would make sure
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: mom? lol
arab_malaysia1: i sleep with u every day
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: ahhhh
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: to snuggle up
arab_malaysia1:
arab_malaysia1: and then u will tell me
arab_malaysia1: i do it better than daddy
arab_malaysia1: where is ur dildo ?
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: my dildo is attached to a body and away
arab_malaysia1:
BUZZ!!!
arab_malaysia1: booted again
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: are u booting me huh??
arab_malaysia1: no m not
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel:
arab_malaysia1: why should i?
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel:
arab_malaysia1: m having fun with u
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel:
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: ah really
arab_malaysia1:
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: wishing i was ya mommy
arab_malaysia1: yah
arab_malaysia1: i would never miss the milk time

arab_malaysia1: u cheating on me ?
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel:
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: i see no ring on my finger so how could i cheat? lol
arab_malaysia1: breastfeed me until i grow a dick
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel:
arab_malaysia1: well its not about the ring
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: u should look into my blog
arab_malaysia1: its about the nice days we had togother
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: http://honeylauren.blogspot.com/
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel:
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: i never forget those days
arab_malaysia1: what s in there ?
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: u used to make me laugh so hard with your impression on indians lah
arab_malaysia1: sad days her
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: why sad?
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: i enjoyed bein on mic with you
arab_malaysia1: i had it and i leave
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: aiyooooo
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: am not the only woman in world lol
arab_malaysia1: oh

arab_malaysia1: who made ur site is it PJ ?
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: yeah
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: i do the writing and he the html stuff
arab_malaysia1: no i didnt
arab_malaysia1: what s in there ?
arab_malaysia1: what section should i see ?
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: its like an online journal
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: ahhhh lots of interesting stuff there
arab_malaysia1: what will u say about me ?
arab_malaysia1: the man who had it and left me
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: dont know
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: talk bout my friends in there too
arab_malaysia1: yah a british gal was writing her diary in station
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: jsut saw in the guestbook that arty signed ......how nice
arab_malaysia1: and i went to her and said
arab_malaysia1: dont forget that u met a cute arab guy
arab_malaysia1: so plz write that down

luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: i will remember
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: maybe i paste this part of conversation
arab_malaysia1: ok sure

arab_malaysia1: i was like what the fuck
arab_malaysia1: where is this song from
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: ya it changes
arab_malaysia1: i thought u were singing
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: when i like another song we change it
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: no
arab_malaysia1: cool
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: but its a cool song .......liek the lyrics

luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: turn it off then
arab_malaysia1: but is nice and clear no i love it
arab_malaysia1: here is my picture
arab_malaysia1: http://geocities.com/far4_u/klcc.jpg
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: ok u gonna be in the fotolog as soon as i get in touch with pj

arab_malaysia1: m impressed
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: mouth open to speak up as always huh

luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: well that goes out to pj he did the work i just blog
arab_malaysia1: u want me to stay quiet
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: nahhhh
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: wouldnt be the same lah
arab_malaysia1: sure it would
arab_malaysia1: i would have done it for u
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: ahhhhh
luv_it_when_u_call_me_miel: how long? lol

arab_malaysia1: wait
arab_malaysia1: how long u mean
arab_malaysia1: inchs
arab_malaysia1: minutes
arab_malaysia1: days ?


hahaha.......so here u see....with a lil censorship lol....cant let u guys know all of our conversation (smile).....the answer to the last lines u will find in the guestbook.......so if u wanna know go and see !! hugs arab

No comments: