so here i am....long time since my last blog....i havent missed it and thats the weird thing...i have missed pj though...hope ua re ok pj....will call u again soon....i read my last blog.....scott and me...grrrr darn.....i needed reality check...why do i let him treat me like that??? but i wont let him...NOMORE!!!!! i know that theres a guy out there...loving me and he hurt probably when he read it....i didnt mean to....its all so difficult....but scott wont let me go.....scott LET ME GO U CHOOSE KAREN!
dont say those things to me...just dont...treat me like a friend ...plz....i dont know what to say about that topic anymore................

well.....this saturday i visit my friend gabriela in vienna....after that its off to miami and guatemala...i am looking forward to it.....what i really wanna do is also visiting jaiveer...who has become such a good and dear friend to me....and ya ok...i need his massages.....and also his laughter his hugs and the talks with him......i know he is sleepin right now, but i am looking forward to his call tonight....

julia is doin fine....i am very proud of her.....she got 2 medals in gym competitions this year.....she is just the best thing i have got.......ya and happy bday to jaff....we tried to call you jaffy but we couldnt reach ya....hugs and smoooches

No comments: