pj´s comment

Just checked out pjs blog. wohoo. well. right now i am a lil hurt. didnt want to make him feel uneasy or hurt too. i ask him things cause i care. maybe i should just bla bla with him. the beginning was so nice and i had to smile. HE IS important to me. No need to worry bout the 40 thing pj. ur out of that. feel better??


Angie Callin'
It musta been in the wee mornin hours of Tuesday that my mobile rang and an unknown 019 number appeared on my cell. So I thought hey this must be someone crazy I dont know or someone crazy I do know calling from far far away on a VOB callcard..

And so it was.. Angie Honey calling me up again all the way from Austria. She sounded half asleep anyway but we dragged on for a bit..That's an ok talktime for a callcard aye.. Haha..

At a time when everyone close to my heart has somehow all disappeared and it's been a while since I talked to a familiar voice, Angie would always be there ery now and then. She's so far away but no matter how long we both would be out of touch she would always make a point to come talk to me on the phone somehow.

I hope in this very near future I could return her kindness by calling her up ery now and then too because of the facilities I have now. Well I did try a few times last week and on my Call Cards this week but I just cant seem to get through her number. We'll resolve that soon I hope.

She asked me then and at her blog.. How my love life is.. Gosh.. Cummon fuck Angie. You know i'm always so fucked up aye so dont ask. It hurts without you askin and it hurts even most when you do. So fuck up..

And she's always sayin well hey Peee JJay.. "If I turn 40 and I'm still havin' problems with my love life, I'll marry you.."Owh man I am soo touched.. Well heyyy to you.. You sure made my day ayee.. TTTTTTTThhhhhhanxxxxx a mil.. sure sure.. Yada Yada Yada.. Nada Nada Nada..

No comments: