sms

Scotts sms made me smile yesterday.

"Morning baby. Had the strangest MF dream last night.
We got married.
But not your normal everyday wedding."

5:13 am


"Morning babe.
wow u did? How did we get married?
Hey, u didnt even ask me yet!"

11:16pm


"It was in a church. Lots of ppl.
But the ceremony was strange. Not usual.
But would u marry me if i asked you?"

7:32am

at this point i called him and shouted YESSSSS into the phone. LOL.
But no worries. He doesnt know yet, but i want him to think about how he proposes to me.

Just a clue mr. missen. U on your knees. Romantic athmosphere. Flowers. Music. And the rest i think bout when i stop crying. Ah damn why do i have to be so emotional?????

I know him for so many years now. And he still surprises me.

And guys sometimes he suffers lots with me. Yeah i know. I wanna talk lots. It gets better i swear. But so many things i need to talk about. And he is so patient.

The same old story over and over again. Don´t know why i cant let it go. But i always feel i did something wrong. I know Scott, u tell me over and over again that it wasnt me.

But i didnt see it coming, yeah i know i didnt expect it, but... well i dont know. It still hurts.

No comments: