Found me...

Scott found me. Or should i say, he found his way back to me!
He wanted to b e happy and found happiness in my person. He made that decision long before i knew it. Long before i realised that he wants to come back to me.
I hope he is ok with me sharing a few personal sms with you.

Would u marry me when i ask you?
28.07.2004
We were far from being together again. I guess thats when he began to change.

Babe, I want u to be happy.
And i´ll do whatever i can to make
sure of that. Even if it means
u date other guys! I love you!
11.04.2005
That just blew me away. Wow.

Hey baby! You have no idea how much i love you!
i am sorry things get complicated but never give up hope!
24.05.2005
Yes, i had no idea. Still now i am amazed.

I was going through a difficult time.
I didnt know who i was.
It took me that long to discover myself.
And after all that, u message me
out of the blue. I don´t believe
in fate. I believe you make it what u want.
I must have really wanted for you
to contact me again after so long.
1.09.2005
He keeps on apologising for what Karen made him do to me.

Baby, I didnt want to hide this from you.
If i did and u found out after
then i would have lost u for sure.
I dont want to loose you.
I have come too far to fuck this up now.
I love you.
I had to tell you.
10.10.2005
the day Karen messaged him, he was honest and i love him for that

Plans for the future? Yeah.
Was hoping to spend it with you!!
29.10.2005
Don´t u just love him? I love you Mr. Missen!

Sounds like everyone
wants a piece of MY heaven!!
14.11.2005
That was so touching. He considers being with me heaven.

Under section 10 a of the crimes act,
I place u under arrest for
possesion of good looks
and sex appeal!
24.01.2006
One of my faves. He is so funny. And a guy with humour is an A+ !!

Why are u having breakfast
by candle light?
And that reminds me.
Who was that message for last night?
And why did u blow him a kiss?
19.01.2006
Yup girls. Be careful when u talk to more than one person at once!
I had to learn the hard way.
Mwah sabine mwah! mwah! LOL

Oh baby!! U really know
how to give me...(Censored)
21.01.2006
Good u dont see me turning red!
Yup! I know how to give my man ...!

Everybody gets to
take MY girl out but me!
So depressing!
22.01.2006
It´s just Andi baby, just Andi!

Ok. sorry.
You are mine.
Cause i own you! LOL
29.01.2006
Smart arse!

I talk about u all the time Ange!
All the time!
2.02.2006
So sweet. But i hope he is not boring ppl with stories about lil old me. lol. i love you!


Well, those were just a few statements of my sexy and wonderful man.
There are so many. sorry i had to censor too.
But, well, damn. Turning red again!

No comments: