Jealousy

Jealousy is a funny thing. It can destroy relationships. Can kill love for a person. I never even thought about it till it hit me. Scott was jealous. I never thought he was. To be honest i always thought I am the jealous one in our relationship. I think i have a healthy bit of jealousy. I don´t control what he does or who he is with. Although a few ppl thought i shuld. But why?

Trust is important in a relationship. He trusts me. And believe me i give him a lot of, hmmm, work. LOL. I told him i am not a girl who says " yes honey, no honey, whatever u say honey".
He said "yeaaaahhh finally a woman like i want her to be." Oh he doesnt know what he gets himself into. LOL. No i think he is gettin it bit by bit. Ah its all good.

He loves me the way i am.

So i was surprised when he confessed his jealousy to me. I would have never guessed. Who can have a long distance relationship and be jealous? He never showed it. Well once. Yeah. He says he is controlling it. Being asked if Scott was overly jealous i would have said NO WAY! He is such a gentle man. But u know what. I don´t care that much. He loves me enough to trust me although i am far away. That is BIG! I understand completely what he says when he exlplains his reactions. And it will be all good.

To valentines day...
today my friend asked me. Angie what would u think? Her hubby asked her if she can take a day free next week on the 14th. YAAA she thinks, Valentines day. He has a plan. He didnt forget. Smilingly she answers, i dont know? why? U can come to strassburg with me, to the big demonstration!!! WAHHHHHHH
I asked her, well do u need an alibi? have u killed him right there? did u start to laugh? cry? or just stood there with mouth open?
Well, he survived it.He didn´t know how close to death he was. lol
It´s all good. Another woman alone on Valentines day! Lets get drunk!

No comments: