My Valentines Day ...

My Valentines Day, i woke up to some lovely sms from Scott. He had sent them while i still slept and i tell u he is a romantic guy. So we smsd a bit. In the morning i went to get some flowers for Julia and for Sabine. Afterwards i got a nice friendship sms from her.

At lunchtime my big surprise came...
Scott has sent me flowers. Beautiful red roses. He is so sweet. THANK U SO MUCH SCOTTY. They are special to me. He made the effort to go and organise it all. I was so touched. He does those lil things for me, makes me feel so loved by him.

We do this thing sometimes, i or he write a line or vers of a song and the other one completes it.
"Ocean apart day after day,
and i slowly go insane.
I hear your voice
on the line.
But it doesnt stop the pain!"

he answers...

"Wherever u go
Whatever u do
I will be right here waiting for you...
Whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you!"

Anybody knows that song?
Richard Marx- Right here waiting

We talked a bit on the phone, its so wonderful laughing with him. Although he was very tired.
He came home late at night. He said he was surprised about how much i like the flowers.
I said" Hell yeah!". He said this side is new on him. The romantic, caring, showing how much he loves the woman in his live. ME! lol. It wasnt appreciatet before. It damn is appreciatet by me.
What woman doesnt like to be treated as a princess? Spoiled. With words not only gifts. I sure do. And he is good at it. so live it out baby.

Oh and then i had a valentines date at night. Sabine and me had dinner and we took our kids.
Nope scott, i didnt flirt. No worries. He told me to behave. Duh. I am always behaving.
We had a nice evening. Ate too much though. burp. Sowwy. Now we home, looking at some yummy valentines men. Oh some were yummy.

Ok ok i am focusing. Scott, scott. I am okay! lol
so here we are. I had a nice valentines day. thanks to scott!

Happy valentines Day baby!
And of course.
Happy anniversary!

No comments: