Through the barricades

I discovered an old song i used to love so much. "Through the barricades" by Spandau Ballet. I bought a "Love songs" Cd for scott for valentines day. But when i discovered the song i decided to keep it. It´s all good. No worries, got something else for him.
So i ripped it open and played the song. Turned it up real loud, closed my eyes and just dat there listening to it! Tears running down my face. Shit, that songs brings up so many emotions and memories.

Something that popped up was meeting with your girls on saturday night, gettin ready for a party. Singing loud "Girls just wanna have fun". Wondering if HE will be there. Shy looks.
Will he have the guts to ask you to slowdance?
Dancing real close. Knowing, feeling that he will kiss u real soon. His hand wandering up and down your back. Making out in a corner. Sheese. Funny to think about it.

Andrea and me were always big busted girls. What was a burden years b4 became fun when we knew how to use our boobs. LOL.
Oh those young boys, we made em drool. Ok i wont go into details now. But who doesnt wanna be sweet 16 again for a day!!

When i meet this guy on the street once in a while, we chat and laugh and go our ways. Funny to imagine his tongue in my mouth now and his hands on my behind. Wonder if he thinks about that too?

My friend B always thought of her big boobs as an disadvantage. Hiding them. i always loved mine. Sure, they used to attract stupid arseholes, but u learn.LOL.

Scott loves em. And julia loves em as cushions. I am her soft and cuddly mom.

So girls! Dont let anybody tell u that u are ugly! We dont need to look like models. Look at the DOVE campagne, those are real women! I am proud of my curves. My man loves my curves.
Love yourself and u will be loved!
Dont change, especially not for a man. If he doesnt love you the way u are his love is not true. And u will find the right man. He will come along. Dont look for him. He will find you!

No comments: