Hey there guys.
It has been a week since I have been up here in the tropics visiting my mum, and I must say, the change of scenery has really benefited Ange and I. Our love for eachother has been so strong this past week. We miss each other more, and we have grown closer together. We really appreciate the time we spend together and we are finding ourselves looking forward to each others company.

I have to send a very big thank you to Ange's friend and neighbour, Sabine for allowing Ange to use her pc in the afternoons since Ange's died and has not yet been resurrected. So thank you Sabine for being so generous. things probably would have been more difficult without your help.

My Mum is doing well. Can't exactly say the same for my sister. We have encountered a few problems since I have been up here. Slowly but surely, we are working on them and endeavour to fix them. Although I only have one more week up here and still have so much to do. So I guess I better get moving.

Havent really got much else to say, so I'll leve it there and talk to you some more again soon. Til then, Hooroo! Scotty

No comments: