Never again....

this song... i feel like that right now... hear this mr. missen... and i mean it...go on have meaningless relationships... love affairs... hope that makes you happy....

I hope the ring you gave to her Turns her finger green.
I hope when you're in bed with her,
You think of me.
I would never wish bad things,But I don't wish you well.
Could you tell 'bout the flames that burned your words?

Does it hurt to know I'll never be there?
Bet it sucks to see my face everywhere.
It was you who chose to end it like you did.
I was the last to know
You knew exactly what you would do.
Don’t say you simply lost your way.
She may believe you.
But I never will
Never again!

Here's the thing We started out friends
It was cool, but it was all pretend
You're dedicated, you took the time
Wasn't long 'til I called you mine
And all you'd ever hear me say
Is how I picture me with you
That's all you'd ever hear me say.

You had your chance, you blew it
Out of sight, out of mind
Shut your mouth, I just can't take it
Again and again and again and again

you lost me... for real...you made your bed and now lay in it... hope she gives you what u need... bye bye scott

No comments: