For B... What u don´t know :(

This goes out to B... i am so sorry that u feel that i hurt u so... it was not my intention... my feelings for u are strong but i am afraid i guess... i know u said i should let u love me... but the fear of getting hurt again is so big... will u have patience and wait for me?... i wanna tell u so many things... i know u wait for my call... i know u wait for me to show up at your door... i know... i feel so much for you...

but...

What you don´t know Is that your scars are beautiful. What you don´t know It´s your imperfections always makes me home.What you don´t know Is how we spare our time Cause I can´t speak whenever you´re around...
And it´s not like me to hide behind a wall.And it´s not like me to fear before.
What you don´t know Is that I lay awake...Wishing you were here tonight!What you don´t know That I loved you long before we were alive.Cause how would you know, how could you know.So now I´m gonna tell you everything...
What you don´t know I have studied the way you walk.What you don´t know Is I´ve already kissed you in the shadows of my heart.What you don´t know Is that you´re poetry. If you turn around there´s someone you won´t see!
What you don´t know Is when in the morning the sun light comes .The morning comes there´s time I won´t be afraid to try...

Get this widget Track details eSnips Social DNA

No comments: