Long Distance? - NO !!

Hey hey hey... am single ... once again... i refused to be in just another long distance relationship...i tried it once with scott and i learned from it... I know B´s opinion to it... he is just 2 hours away and here a lot... but i am not doing it again... he says i broke his heart... gosh... yeah i do feel guilty... but it´s not what i want... i do hope he will understand... he is having a hard time... he thinks i broke up with him cause of scott... how wrong can he be!

I support him all the way... he loves playing soccer and he should do whats right for him... playing for a league club in another country is another important step in his career... i just don´t see myself being a players wife... he sees things in me i don´t... so we are in a difficult situation... the time we have been together he proved that he is a real man... he stood by me... he was there for me... show me a guy who is still there while the woman he loves still battles with feelings for his ex?... so am i being unfair to him?

I have times when i feel i did the right thing ... and there are times when i am so confused... he says he needs me now... sigh... i am doing the best i can... i am sorry B... so sorry....

2 comments:

FLAME said...

Hey Ange,
You will find the right guy for you when your not looking.... your a great girl and any man is lucky to have you. the man of your dreams will find you when your not looking.... its always good to have the right man walk up to you!

Anonymous said...

Hey gorgeous, B will understand in time that you've done this for all the right reasons. If you ever need to chat ... you know where to find me or how to contact me :)