Merry xmas!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hey everybody! are u having a good time?
We are still waiting for snow but its already cold!
Christmas is coming up so fast now and i am way behind everything!
Haven´t baked cookies. Haven´t bought all the presents!
But...
i started knitting socks for julia with her name on it!
yup.. thats keeping me busy! I haven´t knitted socks in ages and this will be my last one too for a long time.Gosh me and my ideas!
Or should i say.. thank you Sabine!!! lol
I won´t be on the next days so i wish u all happy holidays now.
Julia and me are doing fine and we are looking forward to all the xmas festivities with our friends.

Singing xmas songs and julia playing the flute. Did u all know that "silent night" is from Austria? created in a cold night in the year 1818 ( i think i remember that right) from 2 guys here in austria. the song travelled all around the world. isn´t that amazing?

I hope u all will have a wonderful xmas time with your families! Enjoy your holidays!
Hope u all get a present ! ( Depends if u were good during the last year?)

see u all soon!

Everything will be fine!
Ange

p.s: Aims i got your messages but u obviously don´t get my replies :( miss u too! hugs!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Julia has great taste with her choice in musical instruments :) I also play the flute hehe

No I haven't gotten your replies ... damn those phones!

Hope you and Julia have a lovely Christmas ... you both deserve nothing but the absolute best.