Hey ya all!

Sorry i have been neglecting you... but there was so much going on and i couldn´t be bothered writing about it all... i know i know i didn´t even blog about vienna... I AM SORRY !!!

i am doing my best to come here more often... time goes so fast...but i am reading your emails and answering them!

well where should i start... hmmm.... xmas is coming up and i don´t have any presents yet... didn´t even think about my xmas cards cover this year... should i dare and buy some at a store? ... i know many would be dissapointed to not get a self made this year... sigh... i will try... I WILL TRY!!!

Julia was looking for a english speaking penpal and asked if i could ask scott... she thought maybe his daughter Olivia would be interested... i told her i don´t wanna message him but she can... and she sent him a sms.... he still didn´t reply to this day... she was very sad and i said i would call him to see if he was maybe out of credit .... only to hear that his phone was off... i haven´t tried since... now i am dissapointed too that he didn´t even answer... but i think he has a good excuse.... hope everything is ok with him!

Things are moving fast for sabine now... she maybe a divorced woman in a few weeks... yay!!! i don´t wanna say more about this case now... but we are keeping her on the right track and i think she is doing ok... i am trying my best.

I am still thinking what to get julia for xmas... i am SO NOT in a shopping mood! yeah yeah u heard right! ANGE ISN´T IN A MOOD TO SHOP! now don´t start to cry or freak out... i will be ok... lol

this year i am looking forward to xmas... we will make a family xmas... that what xmas is for me... a family event and not a religious holiday...Andi was calling me asking if we would have to buy presents for each other... we started that a few years ago... buy each other a present ...he was in a bad mood and i was then too... if u don´t want then not!!! WHATEVER!!!

yeah i admit i like to get presents too... I LIKE TO OPEN AT LEAST ONE PRESENT AT XMAS!!!!
Somebody? anybody?????? just one????sigh... am in a strange mood today... spent all morning sitting opposite a guy who smoked pipe and i have a headache now! i stink like pipesmoke and i hate that... grrrrrr
my hair... my clothes... i hate that...


A big hug to my girl Aims! MISSING U TOO! AND I WANT A PASSWORD! LOL

everything will be fine

Ange

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You got the password hehe happy now!

Thanks for being there when needed. Appreciate it muchly. Always here for you too.

Big hugs to you!