don`t cry...

laugh



awwww.... i didn´t cry.... julia is gone and she messaged me already lol... she was so brave... but i know she will have a lot of fun during this week... hope they have good weather to ski!

so.... i am alone!!!!!!!!!!! but.... B comes in the afternoon! feeling naughty today lol.... let´s see how this all works out.... but i am so looking forward to it!

my weekend was lazy.... just prepared julias luggage.... cried a lot yesterday watching "All u need is love"... our sunday evening serie....gosh Kai is so yummy!

Am hungry but since julia isn´t here i won´t cook... will anybody cook for me? invite me? anybody?.... well then i will starve lol

Day : Monday
Drinking: water
Hearing: Natasha Bedingfield, Soulmate
Wearing: jeans and sweater
talked last on phone to : B
Have to buy: condoms lol
Cried last : yesterday night
Tomorrow i will : wake up with a big smile
I miss : JULIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Today I : just can´t stop being honry grrrrrrr
I am looking forward to : ehm ... well... can u guess? lol


everything will be so darn fine
Angie

No comments: